Howdy! [1 Attachment]

cem engin

first of Thank you,

but the attachment is a dead link...

On Wednesday, June 5, 2019, 2:33:44 AM GMT+3, bluesrock13@... [fcb1010] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from bluesrock13@... [fcb1010] included below]

HI! Welcome to the Wonderful World of MIDI!

I'm assuming that since you're posting in the FCB1010 board, you have the FCB with the stock chip (not UNO).

Go HERE:

Download the editor AND the instructions for using it.

Attached is a demo file that I made for someone to use with his HXS.

When you've got the editor up and the sysex file loaded to your FCB, get back to me and I'll explain how it works and what to do next.

If you need help getting there, get back to me.

Roger Colwell

At this time of replying the link is working for me, as it should, but it is possible there was a temporary server error when you tried (or you have a local issue).

Please try again ...

Roger Colwell

FCB1010 Group Moderator