Topics

I have the EurekaProm 3.2 having problems

Matsaw

New here and just like with my FCB1010 I don't know what I'm doing. So if I'm posting this incorrectly I apologize. Anyway my FCB has the Eureka Prom 3.2 in it I'm trying to get it and my bass V amp pro to communicate and I'm at my wits end. So when I go into A3 configuration since I have the Bass V amp pro do I use VB or is that just for the Bass chip only and if not what do I put VA? i'm running migi out of board to midi in on bass V amp pro nothing It won't change any settings, i'm midi ignorant to start with. Just need someone who knows what they're doing and maybe dumb the steps down for me amy help would be appreciated , thanks