Topics

Marshall Amp channel switching

fryett67 <andrew.j.fryett@...>

I've posted a couple of circuit diagrams in the Files section.
Marshall sent me pdfs of the circuits for the foot pedals for the TSL
and AVT amplifiers. I'm confident that there's no way that I would be
able to configure the relay contacts on the FCB1010 to change
channels. However, there may be some electrical whizzes out there
that can, so good luck!!

Andy

Mike Whitaker

On Friday 22 March 2002 2:38 pm, fryett67 wrote:
I've posted a couple of circuit diagrams in the Files section.
Marshall sent me pdfs of the circuits for the foot pedals for the TSL
and AVT amplifiers. I'm confident that there's no way that I would be
able to configure the relay contacts on the FCB1010 to change
channels. However, there may be some electrical whizzes out there
that can, so good luck!!
We do have a couple of electrical engineers on the group, so...
--
Mike Whitaker