Topics

Page Up Page Down buttons

Timothy Payne

Probably a dumb question. I have the Uno 1.0.4 installed. I use it to control a Beatbuddy. I used to have a RJM Mastermind LT but switched to the FCB1010 because the bottom buttons are so much closer to the floor. Anyway my question. Is it possible to change the Up and Down buttons to be used as other preset buttons? I mostly use the bottom buttons and don't have any reason to change banks. You can program every button on the RJM Mastermind LT.Thanks!

EJ SHELDON

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 06:07 PM, Timothy Payne wrote:
Probably a dumb question. I have the Uno 1.0.4 installed. I use it to control a Beatbuddy. I used to have a RJM Mastermind LT but switched to the FCB1010 because the bottom buttons are so much closer to the floor. Anyway my question. Is it possible to change the Up and Down buttons to be used as other preset buttons? I mostly use the bottom buttons and don't have any reason to change banks. You can program every button on the RJM Mastermind LT.Thanks!
No.