Topics

Pc editor

steve alldridge

Hi everyone
Is anyone using an effective pc editor for the 1010?
I have installed windows FCB 1010 PC EDITOR. & FCB1010 MANAGER, but neither are working although I get data flow I tried a test setup as per YouTube vid by " in the mix" FCB1010 manager The test is at market 22.30 mins. The test sets up a cc message but on checking my patch does not change and an error message ocures.
I have not tried a mac version as yet. My chip version is 2.501E
Thanks guys for any suggestions as to an effective pc editor
Steve

EJ SHELDON

UNO_ControlCenter. The absolute best for both UNO and the stock chip.

https://www.fcb1010.uno/

<>$22 and worth every penny. PC and MAC versions.

David Powers

EJ Speaks the truth.   I couldn't use my FCB1010 until I got UNO Control Center.

I wasted more time trying to save a few dollars than I care to admit.   Time I will never get back.

Get it and move forward!

DP

On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 08:09:07 AM PST, EJ SHELDON <bluesrock13@...> wrote:

UNO_ControlCenter. The absolute best for both UNO and the stock chip.

https://www.fcb1010.uno/

<>$22 and worth every penny. PC and MAC versions.

Chris Astles

I second (third) what the others say - UnoControlCenter is brilliant. I'm reluctant to spend on software to do things I can probably somehow do for free but this has been totally worth it.

My "three point plan" I would recommend to anyone to get the best out the FCB is:

- Watch the "in the mix" video
- Get an Uno chip
- Get Uno Control Center

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 17:08, David Powers via groups.io <expiwrite=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
EJ Speaks the truth.   I couldn't use my FCB1010 until I got UNO Control Center.

I wasted more time trying to save a few dollars than I care to admit.   Time I will never get back.

Get it and move forward!

DP

On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 08:09:07 AM PST, EJ SHELDON <bluesrock13@...> wrote:

UNO_ControlCenter. The absolute best for both UNO and the stock chip.

https://www.fcb1010.uno/

<>$22 and worth every penny. PC and MAC versions.

steve alldridge

Thanks to all of you for the advice on pc software. I echo the sentiment of the free software route when possible but know when it's time to pay to get results.
On free software, midi wrench is good for ipad/phone. Free and it will read your midi messages. You need an apple camera adapter lead though. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.  Strve