PC Editor MTNSYS

JeffS

hey everybody, I've been using my FCB for about 7 years, but always used the pedals for programming. i'm at the point where i'd like to try and use a PC editor, but am having some problems.

I have 2 FCB's; one with UNO/ one stock. i'm trying to download this editor:

http://host.mtnsys.com:81/faq-fcb/PCEditorBeta.htm

but every time I click "download", the page just closes and that's it. what am I doing wrong?

thanks!!!!

Jack Fenton

I've never head much luck with this or any other free editor. I would highly recommend instead you pay the money to install the FCB Uno Control center instead. It will work with both Stock chip and UNO.

JeffS

I did download control center and it always asks me if I want to register now or later, but I can't find a link to pay for it. I know it sounds crazy and maybe i'm just doing something wrong, but I can't find a price or where to pay

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎23‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎46‎:‎40‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EST, jackf@... [fcb1010] wrote:

I've never head much luck with this or any other free editor. I would highly recommend instead you pay the money to install the FCB Uno Control center instead. It will work with both Stock chip and UNO.

Jack Fenton

The link is on the page bottom right. Says "Purchase Now". It will take you to PayPal so I don't think there are any other purchase options than PayPal.

Jack Fenton

Oh on the PayPal link there is another link that you can click to take you to pay with Debit or Credit card.

JeffS

got it!...duh lol

thanks!!!!!

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎23‎, ‎2019‎ ‎10‎:‎56‎:‎31‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EST, jackf@... [fcb1010] wrote:

The link is on the page bottom right. Says "Purchase Now". It will take you to PayPal so I don't think there are any other purchase options than PayPal.

ossandust

Sorry for the "nag screen" asking to register - normally you don't get this until after 50 unregistered uses or so, but this can happen when your PC has a very common name, like "PC" or "laptop" - then the counter goes up for all people using the same PC name...

---In fcb1010@..., <jeffstephens180@...> wrote :

got it!...duh lol

thanks!!!!!

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎23‎, ‎2019‎ ‎10‎:‎56‎:‎31‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EST, jackf@... [fcb1010] <fcb1010@...> wrote:

The link is on the page bottom right. Says "Purchase Now". It will take you to PayPal so I don't think there are any other purchase options than PayPal.

JeffS

that's not a problem. I'm not sure why I didn't put it together. I think it was the euro symbol. I don't know,  but I think i'll be good now

---In fcb1010@..., wrote :

got it!...duh lol

thanks!!!!!

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎23‎, ‎2019‎ ‎10‎:‎56‎:‎31‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EST, jackf@... [fcb1010] <fcb1010@...> wrote:

The link is on the page bottom right. Says "Purchase Now". It will take you to PayPal so I don't think there are any other purchase options than PayPal.

David Grosz

Try this link

Not sure about the pay screen but I had issues getting a download and your link I believe is for the beta which is supposed to work with UnO chip but I used the link I shared.  I use mine with my Axe FX and ended up getting the UnO chip and its editor
and main reason for UnO is it allows push on push off on any patch.  If I had to figure out programming using footswitches I might have gave up.  In my setuo I have a bank dedicated to change scenes 1-8 and tuner on 9 and tap tempo on 10.  I have the looper set up on another bank which needs a push on/push off toggle that requires the UnO for that function and I like the UnO editor as well which I highly recommend you get the UnO editor so you can get the UnO functions and the Mountain Utilities software I didn't like once I got the UnO chip.

  FCB/UnO Control Center for the Behringer FCB1010    well worth the 20 bucks

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 3:10:48 AM PST, jeffstephens180@... [fcb1010] wrote:

hey everybody, I've been using my FCB for about 7 years, but always used the pedals for programming. i'm at the point where i'd like to try and use a PC editor, but am having some problems.

I have 2 FCB's; one with UNO/ one stock. i'm trying to download this editor:

http://host.mtnsys.com:81/faq-fcb/PCEditorBeta.htm

but every time I click "download", the page just closes and that's it. what am I doing wrong?

thanks!!!!

Johnny Cupedro

It's junk. Spend the few bucks on this one..............

--
John S. Cupedro
cell: 216-244-0918

JeffS

that's the one i'm going to get as soon as I get time to sit down with it again

thanks!!!