Topics

Processing order for Note cmd (stock FCB)

pwsharpau

In my MIDI-bass rig I also have a MIDI Solutions EPP (Event Processor Plus) to drive a Roland XV-2020 and Boss VF-1, also receiving (up to) 6CH input from my Godin A5 Ultra SA via Axon AX-100. To enable correct patch selection (PgmCtl) to both the XV & VF-1, I have programmed the EPP to translate a NoteOn 'Y' to the corresponding PC 'Y' command for the VF-1 on a different CH(16) to the XV (CH1).

I'm just hoping someone can clarify when the FCB actually sends the NoteOn (PC0/10).

Thanks,

Peter

(Wollongong, Australia)

EJ SHELDON

PC1 PC2 PC3 PC4 CC1 CC2 PC5 NOTE ON AND OFF

In my MIDI-bass rig I also have a MIDI Solutions EPP (Event Processor Plus) to drive a Roland XV-2020 and Boss VF-1, also receiving (up to) 6CH input from my Godin A5 Ultra SA via Axon AX-100. To enable correct patch selection (PgmCtl) to both the XV & VF-1, I have programmed the EPP to translate a NoteOn 'Y' to the corresponding PC 'Y' command for the VF-1 on a different CH(16) to the XV (CH1).

I'm just hoping someone can clarify when the FCB actually sends the NoteOn (PC0/10).

Thanks,

Peter

(Wollongong, Australia)

pwsharpau

Thank you!

Peter

chrisw_63

It really is in the manual.  You have to search a bit, but it's in there.

Jameze Smith

Hey is there a way to fix volume pedal the numbers bounce around it throws my patches in and out not we’re I want..... if someone knows how I’d honor you forever thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, December 2, 2018, 1:16 PM, chrisw_63@... [fcb1010] wrote:

It really is in the manual.  You have to search a bit, but it's in there.

EJ SHELDON

“Hey is there a way to fix volume pedal the numbers bounce around it throws my patches in and out not we’re I want..... if someone knows how I’d honor you forever thanks”

The UNO chip has improvements to the expression pedal response. How much better IDK, YMMV. It’s a cheap fix, try it. Also, there are mods you can make to the pedal opto strip. More trouble than I’d care to go to but again, YMMV.