rehousing the motherboard?

notbosed

Has anyone looked at keeping the main circuit board and replacing the footswitch boards to fit it into a smaller case?

chrisw_63

If you mean removing the expression pedals, there are easier ways to have a footswitch only board.  Search DIY MIDI Foot controller for a lot of examples - here's one from YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDBs01xDALU

You really don't want the footswitches any closer together though.

johannesbusck@...

Oh yes. I just did that, and I’m quite proud of the result. I even tested it at a gig, where it worked perfectly.