Topics

Selling an FCB1010 with both the Eureka and Uno Chips + Gig Bag

Joseph Flynn

Hi Everyone,

I have changed my guitar rig 2x now and I am no longer using the FCB1010.  I have the original OEM chip as well as the Eureka and Uno chips. so no matter what software you are using, you will be good to go with this set up.  I also have a Fender gig bag which perfectly fits the FCB.  The FCB itself is in perfect condition and was never gigged out.  I only used it in the studio.

I would like $150 for the whole set up.  I am located outside of Boston MA.  Message me if you are interested.

Anon Mousse

I'm interested, if it's still available.

westoncox@...

If still available, what firmware version is your original chip? Would you be interested in selling that separately?
I've currently got an UnO chip in my FCB, but I've got some software I'd like to try which only works with an original chip, but my original chip is firmware version 1.0 & I need version 2.3 or later.

Thanks!

EJ SHELDON

What SW ONLY works with the original chip? You know that the UNO chip can be configured to work like the original, right?