Topics

Selling an FCB1010 with both the Eureka and Uno Chips +Gig Bag

Joseph Flynn

It is still available.

What do you want from me on this?  Would you like to see photos etc of what I have.  We can do the transaction via paypal so we are both protected.  I am no sure how much shipping will cost so I will have to get an estimate on that.

It is very easy to swap out the eproms.  The OEM chip was held in with some hot glue.  Once you remove the glue it came out easily.  The chip stays firmly in the  socket so there is no need to reg-glue it back in place.

Where are you located.  If you are in the Boston area (I live near Lowell MA), we could arrange to do an exchange.

Joe

978-869-3571

Sent from Mail for Windows 10