UNO2 ControlCenter will not download

EJ SHELDON

Entered info as on the box, tells me it's incorrect.
Tried Opera, Chrome and Edge.
Screenshot attached.

ossandust

There seems to have been a server connection issue - will need to look into it after working hours.
In the mean time I have blocked your license code for obvious reasons - I will send you a new code tonight.
It is not a good idea to publish your license data on the internet, better send me an email when such an issue occurs.

ossandust

I can confirm that there must have been a temporary server connection issue about 8 to 9 hours ago, causing the license database to be inaccessible. Things are working correctly again, new code has been emailed. Sorry for the inconvenience...