Topics

UNO2 ControlCenter will not download

EJ SHELDON

Entered info as on the box, tells me it's incorrect.
Tried Opera, Chrome and Edge.
Screenshot attached.

ossandust

There seems to have been a server connection issue - will need to look into it after working hours.
In the mean time I have blocked your license code for obvious reasons - I will send you a new code tonight.
It is not a good idea to publish your license data on the internet, better send me an email when such an issue occurs.

ossandust

I can confirm that there must have been a temporary server connection issue about 8 to 9 hours ago, causing the license database to be inaccessible. Things are working correctly again, new code has been emailed. Sorry for the inconvenience...