Topics

Voodoo labs GCX switcher help

EJ SHELDON

Attached

From: fcb1010@... <fcb1010@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:03 AM
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: RE: [fcb1010] Voodoo labs GCX switcher help

The Files section is still inaccessible.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:49 PM, EJ SHELDON bluesrock13@... [fcb1010]

<fcb1010@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from EJ SHELDON included below]

Attached is the Behringer manual. The procedure for setting MIDI channels and functions using the “Riverdance” method (manually pressing buttons) starts on page 6.

You’ll find various editors in the FILES section of the FCB1010 User Group on Yahoo. The one by Ed Dixon is the most commonly used, and should be good enough for your basic needs UNLESS you have the UNO chip in your unit, in which case, if it’s>v1.02 you’ll want the UNO_ControlCenter Editor (Google it).