Re: FCB1010 Uno with Amplitube

Nala Lee

I just did install the editor from your comment, but the control center shows no FCB1010 is connected.

When I tried with the Behringer's editor, it was reading the switches and the pedal before....

Any idea what's causing the Behringer software to work while the control center doesn't?

---In fcb1010_uno@..., <bluesrock13@...> wrote :

How are you connected to the computer? Audio Interface with MIDI (brand/model - not all will pass sysex)? Dedicated MIDI Interface (most will pass sysex)? $5 ebay MIDI/USB interface (most will not pass sysex)? This is important.

The Ed Dixon Editor won't work with the UNO Chip - that's why it says "Unknown Version". You NEED the ControlCenter Editor to make this work.