Re: FCB1010 Uno with Amplitube

Nala Lee

I did set the midi in device to my midiman and selected the slot that I had FCB connected and clicked the midi port sign on the editor, but still no luck.

The status bar says 'timed out' and connection status still says it's not connected.

I tried the Behringer Editor again to see if it reads my switches and pedals and it does...

Any idea what's causing this??  Is it because I'm on trial mode???

---In fcb1010_uno@..., <bluesrock13@...> wrote :

Remember when I said READ THE MANUAL?

DL it from the bottom of the web page where you bought the editor. If you didn't buy it (demo mode) you won't be able to load the sysex to the FCB.

I know you didn't have time to do that yet, SO....

On the menu bar, click setup/select midi ports. Select the MIDIMAN for both ports. Click OK.

On the upper left side of the FCB image you'll see a round DIN connector icon. Click it. That establishes the connection.