UnO2 Programming

toko42

Hello there,

I've sat down and tried program the chip again.

I want to control a Line6 Helix Stomp for now (and maybe later a DMX
controller...) and want to emulate stompboxes, i.e. I want to be able to
select presets via the up/down buttons and enable/disable different
effects via Midi CC with the other buttons as well as control volume
with the 2nd pedal and use the heelswitch of that pedal to turn on the
tuner.

I already fail in the first line which gives the following error:

Error parsing the programming code on line 1: invalid statement
(expecting PRESETS, EFFECTS, TRIGGERS or SWEEPS).

If a remove the line, the next line/block gives the same error and so forth.

What do I do wrong?

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards

toko42

CHANNEL Helix = 1

INIT_FCB =
{
Pedal 1 = wah
Pedal 2 = volume
}

VAR $currentPreset = 1

PRESET Next sound =
{
if(currentPreset < 100) {
$currentPresett++
}
else {
$currentPreset = 1
}
SendMidi Helix ProgChange $currentPreset
}
PRESET Previous sound =
{
if(currentPreset > 1) {
$currentPresett--
}
else {
$currentPreset = 100
}
SendMidi Helix ProgChange $currentPreset
}

Footswitch 1 = effect Gain
Footswitch 2 = effect Chorus
Footswitch 3 = effect Delay
Footswitch 4 = effect Pitch
Footswitch 5 = effect Playback
Footswitch 6 = effect Reverb
Footswitch 7 = effect EQ
Footswitch 8 = effect Bypass
Footswitch 9 = effect Compressor
Footswitch 10 = effect Overdub
Heelswitch 2 = effect Tuner
Pedal 2 = volume

EFFECTS =
{
Chorus
Compressor
Delay
EQ
Gain
Looper
Pitch
Tuner
}

EFFECT_ON Chorus = SendMidi CtrlChange 16 127
EFFECT_OFF Chorus = SendMidi CtrlChange 16 0
EFFECT_ON Compressor = SendMidi CtrlChange 14 127
EFFECT_OFF Compressor = SendMidi CtrlChange 14 0
EFFECT_ON Delay = SendMidi CtrlChange 19 127
EFFECT_OFF Delay = SendMidi CtrlChange 19 0
EFFECT_ON EQ = SendMidi CtrlChange 18 127
EFFECT_OFF EQ = SendMidi CtrlChange 18 0
EFFECT_ON Gain = SendMidi CtrlChange 17 127
EFFECT_OFF Gain = SendMidi CtrlChange 17 0
EFFECT_ON Pitch = SendMidi CtrlChange 15 127
EFFECT_OFF Pitch = SendMidi CtrlChange 15 0
EFFECT_ON Reverb = SendMidi CtrlChange 20 127
EFFECT_OFF Reverb = SendMidi CtrlChange 20 0
EFFECT_ON Tuner = SendMidi CtrlChange 68 127
EFFECT_OFF Tuner = SendMidi CtrlChange 68 0

TRIGGERS =
{
Bypass
Overdub
Playback
}

TRIGGER_CLICK Overdub = SendMidi Looper CtrlChange 60 127
TRIGGER_RELEASE Overdub = SendMidi Looper CtrlChange 60 0

TRIGGER_CLICK Playback = SendMidi Looper CtrlChange 61 127
TRIGGER_CLICK Bypass = SendMidi CtrlChange 46
}

SWEEPS =
{
SWEEP volume = SendMidi Helix CtrlChange 4 0-127 SlowRising
}