Re: UnO2 Programming

David Grosz

Ok, way to many things going on to try and answer your question so what I did is take your above idea and just programmed it with my editor and sent the pdf attached below of what your after.  So what happens basically is there is an order the editor wants to go in, and once you start a line you will get the red bar until the line is correct so that is normal, and you should not proceed until that line is ok.  Now if you have the red bar you must correct the line it does not like or everything else you do could be wrong and you won't know because it is showing you the first fault.

Now I do not know how the Helix does its assignments but in the case of the pedals I assigned them in the Initialization so both pedals will stay active as long as that is all you want to use them for.  So I used your values for the Volume pedal (nice idea on the tuner heal switch) but for the toe switch for the wah I used CC 97 which is the # for the wah block in an Axe-Fx so you will need to correct CC 97 to whatever Helix uses.  Now again not sure about how Helix does it but expression pedals in the Axe-Fx are external controller 1-12 and are assigned like wah on EXT 1, volume on Ext 2, whammy on Ext 3 or whatever you might want but the effect is separate in regards of the toe switch for the wah it is assigned to a pedal within the Axe-Fx but the effect is is a separate switch or using the auto-engage function in the Axe-Fx.

As it relates to your Helix you should be ready to go copy and paste the attached pdf into your editor and send to your RCB1010.  I used values given above in your post but if you use what I sent you as a template it should help get you going

Also note that right clicks for copy/paste do not function in the editor but using Control c for copy and Control v for paste does work

So let me know how this goes

Dave