Re: FCB1010 + UnO2 + Axe-Fx II

David Grosz

Its not so much difficult is a new way of thinking about it and once you get it then its pretty easy.  A few things I learned is "shift  ?"  brings up a window predicting what you want to do and follow it in order and one line at a time.  You need to correct an issue or finish out the line before moving to the next line, proceeding with an error makes it harder.

For me I use it for changing rack gear for guitar but if I was using it for keyboards , my template would look different.  Once you get to the point of selecting Channels then a template becomes specific and it can be harder to correct or make a generic template.

Hit me up if you need help