Re: Help neede programming Uno2 chip with FCB1010

David Grosz

Copy/paste this into editor and wow would it not be easier to help if we could simply share a file instead of this cut and paste nonsense

On Monday, October 26, 2020, 3:49:38 PM PDT, David Grosz via groups.io <davidgrosz2205@...> wrote:

Ok that makes more sense and I will make a better example for you when I get back home and your loop switcher having relays helps alot

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 2:46 PM, Abosaur
<simon.lucciani@...> wrote:
Hi David,

Thank you very much for your help!

The TW-EX has 8 loops and 2 Aux outs which are described being able to switch amp channel via "stereo" jacks.

To be more specific, I'm looking for a setup where I could turn On/Off each effect loops, and on only one (TS9) changing my amp channel when activating and deactivating the loop.
If usefull, the TW-EX MIDI implementation below:
CC 00: 0, 1-127 = Loop 1
CC 01: 0, 1-127 = Loop 2
CC 02: 0, 1-127 = Loop 3
CC 03: 0, 1-127 = Loop4
CC 04: 0, 1-127 = Loop 5
CC 05: 0, 1-127 = Loop 6
CC 06: 0, 1-127 = Loop 7
CC 07: 0, 1-127 = Loop 8
CC 08: 0, 1-127 = Out A/B
CC 09: 0, 1-127 = Out A+B
CC 10: 0, 1-127 = Aux A
CC 11: 0, 1-127 = Aux B

I'm not sure if the Rectifier Clean and Dirt Presets are still needed as I would like only one "global" simple setup.
I've also tried what was suggested by Ossandust, and still failed at doing anything...

Wasn't really aware it would be such a journey! ^^