Re: Help neede programming Uno2 chip with FCB1010

David Grosz

Well first thing you do not need any midi in to the FCB only midi out and then in out to other devices so try out of FCB to your loop switcher and make sure switcher channel is set correctly on both the FCB and the switcher.  It is something simple and if the FCB has the correct setting the device wants it's going to work

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 11:19 AM, Abosaur
<simon.lucciani@...> wrote:
Allright folks,

Dumb alert...
What I suspect to have happened is a MIDI feedback (kinda). Everything worked properly as soon as I unplugged the FCB1010's MIDI in.
I just have to understand why I can't simultaneously switch my amp and the TS9, as it turn on and off the CCs sort of randomly, sometimes the TS9, sometimes the amp switching, and fix the Exp. Pedal 1 Whammy remote controling, which isn't working too (I suspect a bad SWEEPS location on my programmation).

I can't thank you enough, especially David for helping me.
This is how I've programmed my setup, if you want to take a look.