Re: Help neede programming Uno2 chip with FCB1010

Abosaur

David,
That definitely solved my problem, everything works properly now !
I really wasn’t aware that could be such an issue.

The Whammy needed to be plugged in the TW-EX Midi Thru, and I inserted a short delay between the TS9/amp switching commands, and I’m finally able to switch the amp on the dirt channel with the TS9 working, hooray!

I just need to go further programming my setup, thanks again David, you really helped me getting the programming stuff right with your pdf!