Re: Help neede programming Uno2 chip with FCB1010

David Grosz

Glad to be able to help and I was in a spot where you are not long ago and finding help was an issue but I got thru
it and now I try and help others.

One thing I learned is once you get the red bar of death using the editor do not move past that line as it only gets worse
which makes it harder.  Its a shame that people can not share there editor files because cut/paste from a pdf mostly does
not work.

But glad your up and running its a very nice setup indeed and it would be nice if there was some kind of and upgrade for
the display because with all its new found power the led's are useless and you have to keep what your doing in your head

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 3:19:12 PM PDT, Abosaur <simon.lucciani@...> wrote:

Thank you David, that’s very kind !
I finally made my whole setup working fine tonight, I can assure you I’m more than happy after being so frustrated !
I’ve dedicated the second expression pedal to the G-Major « global in level » and now I’ve got a free volume pedal.

I’m thinking using the FCB 9/10 footswitches, maybe a reverb and delay on/off on the G-Major, I don’t know yet. Again, I can’t thank you enough for spending so much time helping me, I really appreciate it !