Re: Help neede programming Uno2 chip with FCB1010

Abosaur

David,

Sorry for such alate reply, I've been quite obsessed with my rig the last few days.
It's really nice to share your knowledge, definetly helping!

Yeah, I've been carefull about that red bar, I wanted to make sure everything's right.
It helped a little, mostly to understand a little better how to organize things.

I'm going further, I'm currently thinking doing a second bank to control the G-Major delay.
At first I really wanted to make things straight, but right now I really want to enjoy the "FCB-Uno2 powered" strength! ^^