Re: New to FCB1010 - anyone programmed already for Line6 Helix Native?

David Grosz

Here is a pdf I made when I used the UnO chip and in my set up Bank 00 changed Scenes & Bank 09 was for the Looper
and everything in between changed but this might help you to see I have pedals active on I believe the first bank nut when
looking at this everything on the line can happen when you press a switch on that line or one thing its just how you program
the switch

On Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 5:56:32 AM PST, ok@... <ok@...> wrote:

Hi, I'm totally new to the FCB1010 with Uno and would be very thankful if someone could give me hints how to programm it for use with Line6 Helix Native in the Preset/Snapshot mode like on the Helix Floor. That means 1 bank up / 1 bank down, upper row preset 1-4, lower row snapshot 1-4, the remaining two for mode and tap. Oh, the pedals Exp1+2.

No need to do it for me, I prefer to do it by myself, but would take every hint I could get ;-)
Thanks a lot. Sorry if this already exists somewhere but didnt find