Re: USB interface can't find my 1010

Roger Colwell

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 12:20 AM, mapletop wrote:
everytime i try to hook up my usb interface it says it cant find  my 1010.and i used 2 turtle beach and a roland
I just split this posting (and replies) into its own topic ...

If I may suggest to the OP mapletop, you're not being very helpful in explaining your situation by posting mainly one-liners, as it has not helped EJ and Chris in them having to ask many questions, or making suggestions that you then make fun of! In future, please explain in detail exactly what equipment you're using and what steps you have tried ...

--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010_UnO Group Owner/Moderator