Re: Using BandHelper to control banks/patches on the FCB

Jack Fenton

If you want complete control of FCB1010 LED's, then I'm afraid you would have to take all of the "smarts" out of the FCB1010 but getting the EurakaProm and then setting in up in IO mode. You would need something like Bome MIDI Translator Pro to do all of the interpretations and control the LEDs. I know of no other chip that allows for this level of LED and 7 segment display control.

This guy shows how it is done but it requires a fair amount of programming.

https://youtu.be/yHpMK8XX2xU