Re: Consumption of Memorory #UnO2

Jack Fenton

Thanks, I'll play around with it to see what I can do to reduce memory. I only have 3 banks but most of my presets/triggers look to see what device is selected before applying the correct MIDI output. So a lot of case statements and in some instances, nested case statements within my triggers and presets. I had to eliminate the banks MSB LSB CCs in order to make things fit.

Basically, I use a pedal to select which device I want to talk to, then use the same presets/triggers for both devices.  In some cases I assign pedal functions for each device with some of the pedals which is the nested case statements.