Re: Expression pedal is only on/off #UnO2

David Grosz

Have you done the calibration for each pedal?

Also look at the gradient strip to make sure it is clean and check that the LED is
in the correct position.

Ir's doubtful this is a firmware issue but anytime I have had an issue it was from not getting the calibration done correctly.  you might also check to make sure that
none of the pins got bent or in the socket correctly

On Friday, February 11, 2022, 12:53:48 PM PST, I Am Blake Carpenter <blake@...> wrote:

Hiya, my volume pedal works fine but my Exp pedal is only doing 0 (down) and 127 (up). Do I just need to do a 1/3 calibration or is there something else?