Re: Issue with Case Construct UNO2 1.3 #UnO2

Jack Fenton

Yes, thank you!  I know the situation is difficult when you don't have the convenience of having firmware that is downloadable.  Maybe the TinyBox is really the best solution for most people because it has less limitations and can be upgraded remotely. Again, it is a shame Behringer has not invested in a follow-on solution. Eventually the FCB1010 will not be the cash cow as it is now.  For most applications I've abandon it for the Nektar Pacer, but again that device doesn't have any built in expression pedals which I like to use on my FCB1010.  The Roland FC-300 does but less pedals and a pain to program.