Uno2 Chip second hand #UnO2

gabrielaltwargpeel@...

Hey, was looking to upgrade from the UnO to the UnO2, but I'm short on money, especially with the delivery price for those outside the EU (thanks Brexit). I've checked ebay and there are only UnO 1s for sale. Any help would be appreciated for my broke behind.

Jack Fenton

Yeah, I doubt if you will find it on eBay. Way to many Uno1 pirates out there selling chips.  Even if you do find a chip, you will still need to go to their website for the license key.

timddeb@...

Brexit could work to your advantage. Sell your board on the musictribe site/reverb/facebook marketplace/preloved/ebay/amazon  at a sensible price, (i.e. not auction)  and pick up a S/H  stock 1010 for a lot less.

Mike Watkinson

Not sure where you are but if it’s the UK then there was no additional duty payable when my Uno2 arrived the other day. Not sure how this happened but I’m not asking ;) Unlike the EurekaPROM chip I got from the states which generated more import duty payable by me than the cost of the chip and delivery 🤯