UnO firmware on Ed Dixon's Editor

gabrielaltwargpeel@...

So I just received an UnO Chip v1.0.4 (from eBay new). I've performed a factory reset and the extended memory setup, and the features - e.g. enabling Stomp box mod - seem to be working on the device. However, the Ed Dixon doesn't seem to recognise specifically that the UnO is installed. Help is appreciated!

Jack Fenton

I was never able to get the Ed Dixon editor to work with Uno.  Bite the bullet and get Uno Control center and save yourself a lot of headaches.

EJ SHELDON

The free editors don't work properly past UNO v 1.0.2.
Get the UNO_ControlCenter Editor. $20, worth every penny.

https://www.fcb1010.uno/