UnO2 to send MMC messages? #UnO2

uno@...

Hi there - I'm probably not the first one with this feature request, but I'll still try:
Do you think it might be possible that the UnO2 can also be programmed to send MIDI MMC messages in a future firmware update?
That would be awesome!
All the best, Michael.

Jack Fenton

I believe you already can as a MMC message is a type of SysEx message.

chrisw_63

Yep!  Go here, and look for the second half of the chart that starts, "Real Time (7FH)".  Then look down the left-most column to find "06".  That's the start of the MMC message spec.

uno@...

Awesome! I didn't realize that. Thank you guys!