FCB1010 UNO2 Receive #UnO2

Jack Fenton

OK, here is my delemma.

I have my Uno2 configuration installed on my FCB 1010, however my hard disk crashed so I now no longer have the source configuration file? Is there any way to recover it or do I have to rebuild it?
Can I read it from my FCB1010?  If not, I will likely need to create it again from scratch.

ossandust

The FCB1010 doesn't contain the source code. The editor compiles the source code into binary data before sending it to the FCB1010, there is no way to recover the source from that.

Jack Fenton

Ouch, OK. Guess I will need to rebuild it.  I usually export this stuff to my Dropbox, however I forgot to do it this time.