HX Stomp

EJ SHELDON

As I understand the way the HXS works (I don't own one, so I could be wrong), doesn't FS5 do whatever you tell it to? That is, it can be used in various ways, in which case using the FCB's Tap Tempo function would free it up for other uses?

Mark Gordon Creamer <markgc@...>

In the global setup of the Control Panel,  I made sure that "no tap tempo" was Unchecked.
The FCB always has had the function to ignore repeated patch selections (I used it that way ever since I got it...a long time ago) and the Stomp recognized repeated patch selections as Tap Tempo...so (in my case) I have switch 5 as turning on the tuner and I don't have to have a separate tap tempo button programmed.
Switch 5 has to be programmed in every bank as (also in my case) 6,7,and 8 for the snapshots.

I have 10 banks of 4 patches which is more than enough for me.  I'm going to reserve switches 9 and 10 to be patch dependent on/off controls for particular "blocks" within that patch with the same {patch dependent} for the expression pedals.

I"m in the middle of setting up my Cubase Pro 10 upgrade right now and it's so different that I'm actually having to read the 700+ page manual to understand where everything is now..  When I can breath, I'll send you a sysex of my setup.

Mark