Is anybody use MOBILE Bias fx 2 with the FCB 1010 ?

eric freget

I just bought  FCB1010 with UNO chips and the editor to control BIAS FX 2 for IPAD; And I'm completely lost.
Is somebody using it and could help me for the setup ?

Thx  a lot !

Bert Hutzler

I used it once but just configured the expression pedals for volume and wha wha. Tis definitely worked. Kicking the switches also changed programs but more randomly, because I didn’t configure that so far, but at least I can say that it works in principal…
I plan to use it again in future but mainly for Bias Amp respectively the bias rack amp. I’ll come back here when I got more insights to share them with you :-)

Am 15.11.2021 um 11:13 schrieb ericfreget@...:

I just bought  FCB1010 with UNO chips and the editor to control BIAS FX 2 for IPAD; And I'm completely lost.
Is somebody using it and could help me for the setup ?

Thx  a lot !

eric freget

cool thx ! let me know then !

Bert Hutzler

Well, as already said, it works with iPad and Bias FX2. I recommend using this rather cheap editor that’s mentioned often here in the group. You can find it here:
I agree to what most people here mention. That it’s the only way to program the FCB1010 in an easy and reasonable way. And as other recommenders as well I’m not related in any way to the seller ;-)

Unfortunately I don’t get it working well actually with my Bias Rack. I’m in contact with Positive Grid but with no result so far. I’m disappointed in some ways from Bias Rack and Pedal, as there’s some inconsistencies in their software program in relation to the hardware program, and this problems with the Bias Rack. It’s sad because in principal it’s great good working hardware, as well as the whole software. I own nearly all of it. Unfortunately in some points it doesn’t fit together.
And at last they discontinued most of their hardware program after a rather short time …no more Bias Rack, Head, Mini, Pedal. BT-4. Everything gone :-(

If I find time, I’ll try again what can be done with Bias FX2 and FCB1010 and come back to you with hopefully more positive and usable findings :-)

Am 24.11.2021 um 22:07 schrieb ericfreget@...:

cool thx ! let me know then !