Uno2 Availability question

Bobby Maestas

Hello! I want to buy an Uno2, but I know there’s a chip shortage going on for many people. Does anyone know about the current status for Uno2?

Thanks!
Bobby

David Grosz

why not just order it instead of asking about a general shortage of chips most likely having nothing to do
with UnO

On Monday, July 5, 2021, 11:32:37 AM PDT, Bobby Maestas <bobby.maestas@...> wrote:

Hello! I want to buy an Uno2, but I know there’s a chip shortage going on for many people. Does anyone know about the current status for Uno2?

Thanks!
Bobby

Bobby Maestas

“Why not just order?”  Because over the last few months I’ve ordered and paid for merchandise that wasn’t in stock. All of them blamed back orders and shortages. I prefer to order when the item is in stock.

”most likely nothing to

Bobby Maestas

do with Uno?” That’s my question! Do you have information on that or is that just a guess?

Roger Colwell

Bobby, you are likely to have an update very soon on the availability, from the author/vendor himself: ossandust

However, as I write this it's almost 0100 here in the UK and ossandust's location is 0200, so he's likely fast asleep (dreaming of new UnO2 orders)!

--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010_UnO Group Owner/Moderator

Bobby Maestas

Excellent! Thanks Roger!

ossandust

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 11:38 PM, Bobby Maestas wrote:
I’ve ordered and paid for merchandise that wasn’t in stock
If we don't have stock we don't accept orders (didn't happen the past 15 years...)
regards,
Xavier

Bobby Maestas

Thank you Xavier. I didn't mean any offense or disrespect. If I did either, I apologize - I assure you it wasn't intentional.

Thanks again,
Bobby

ossandust

Of course no reason to apologize, re-reading my reply I notice it might have sounded different than intended. I just meant that I wouldn't accept pre-paid orders for something which cannot be shipped on short notice.
regards,
Xavier

rcharlier3

Edited

Don't know if it helps the discussion or not -
I'm in the USA.  Ordered a chip a month ago.  Shortly after, I received notice that the order was being shipped.  +13 days after I placed the order, I had the chip in my hands.  +1 hour later, the chip was in my pedalboard.  Not too long after I had a working program uploaded to the unit.
Of course shipping times may vary so don't expect the same results.

Bobby Maestas

I can't ask for more than that! I'll be ordering soon!

Daddy Cool

Cool, thanks for the headsup!